Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Blatherings: If you read this, then you are the reeds to my Midas's barber.

1. Adam Lambert was born to play the Rum Tum Tugger. Truly.

2. My dad is extremely handsome. If you don't believe me look here: http://www.reval.com/Pages/default.aspx

3. Labradoodles are not that dumb. Arthur Clennam Bonsell can identify every member of the family except my mom. I have no idea why he can't ID my mom, though.

4. C.S. Lewis cried when he read "The Choices of Master Samwise." I knew that he had good taste.

5. Yes, the title of this post is dumb and corny!

6. The Hunchback of Notre Dame may be one of Disney's most interesting movies. It is not, however, appropriate for children. What were they thinking?

7. Everything I ever argued about The Lord of the Rings was already said by...

...drumroll please...

...J.R.R. Tolkien in his letters. I'm not sure how to feel about that. On the one hand, that could mean that I am a very discerning and astute reader. On the other hand, WHAT A WASTE OF ENERGY!

8. My sister and I screamed while watching an American Idol performance. Yes...we did...more than once. We figure that every girl should do that once in her teeny-bopper-hood. Maybe we're both out of teeny-bopper-hood, but we saw the opportunity to fill in the gap in our respective life-experiences, and we took it.

1 comment:

Lex said...

I totally agree with you when you said Adam Lambert was born to play the Rum Tum Tugger. Really. I thought I was the only one who saw the resemblance